Monday, December 26, 2005

It's Ma Birthday!

First of all, as I like to say it, Meyi Kritmat! I hope you had a blast last Christmas eve coz I sure did not! Got work last Christmas and the f*cking company where I work at required its employees to go to work on their 6th day. The consequence if you don't go to work? You'll get a memo and you'll be kicked out of the company. Now isn't that neat?!

I also finished answering the employee satisfaction survey and hell did I finish it! I am not really sure if something good will happen but at least it's an avenue to release all my frustrations and angst against this company.

Enough of that! It's still Christmas and we're supposed to be happy, right?
So how did y'all spent Christmas? I am usre you had a great time.
And yes, before I forget, I just turned 23 three days ago. My birthday just passed by. I celebrated my birthday with a bang! Hahaha... I did my laundry and cleaned my room. Did a movie marathon till 4 in the morning and slept for a couple of hours then get readied for work. Hayyy...

Well next year I hope everything turns out well this coming year. I really hope so...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry I'm late, but I hope that you had a great Christmas and birthday and that you have a tremendous 2006.

Howard

Nawazz said...

I love your article. you can visit my website The Game of Life Mod Apk