Friday, February 20, 2004

SH*T!

Friday. To everyone I am really sorry If I haven't written anything here for the last few days. I have been very busy with school stuff. Wanna hear them all? I am sure you don't but I'll tell you anyway.
First, there was and still is the thesis. My partner and I had an overnight at her place last Wednesday. We've accomplish pretty much nothing. Just the analysis and she taught me how to install and us SPSS [a program really needed for our thesis.]
Second, there was and still is my problem in MP115 [Malikhaing Pagsulat]. I gfot an incomplete and I need to resolve it befor ethis day ends which is in school time untill 5:00pm. What maks the matter worse is that my professor happens to be on study leave abroad. It ain't his fault though that I am hagging right now. I had a year to complete the requirements but it's only last week that I started panicking. And now I am really panicking!
I don't even know what the hell I am doing in this cafe typing this entry. My God, this could be the reason I couldn't graduate this April. Sh*t!
Pardon me for all the nasty things I am saying and about to say if ever but as you can perhaps perceive, I am a total wreck right now. My hands are sweaty, my brain malfunctioning, my eyes and feet tired and my pocket thinning. I spent 80 bucks just faxing the completion from earlier, another 80bucks to ride a cab home because I had to get my form 5 [a receipt of some sort when you are enrolling] wherein the class code and section were written. Need it for the completion from.
My professor promised me that he would do everything to help me and I have no doubt in that. The only problem is TIME. F*cking-freaking TIME. I don't have the luxury of it in fact I think it ran out of me days ago. This week has been nothing but running, hagging, and cursing. Sh*t!

No comments: